silverthorne's nordic center is at the raven
The Raven is closed for golf, but OPEN for the Nordic Trail. Come take part in cross-country ski or snow shoe activities on the front and back nines.
The Clubhouse is open on the weekends from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm and public restrooms are available. Feel free to sit down, relax, and enjoy a complimentary hot cup of coffee, hot tea, or hot chocolate! Bar is open for purchase of soft drinks, snacks and alcoholic beverages.
Below are some quick rules the town asks you to follow and more information is here.
- use of the center is at your own risk
- you must provide your own gear
- obey posted trail signs and trail closures
- stay on trails and out of roped-off areas
- no motorized vehicles, sledding, or walking permitted
- parents/guardians must accompany those under 13 years of age
- dogs are not allowed
- note: trails not swept at end of day